Join Chef's Apron Neighborhood Trattoria on Tuesday, April 28 for a Painting Party, a fun group painting class. You will be guided through painting one picture while enjoying all that Chefs Apron has to offer. Regulary $30, save $15 if you like Asheville Sketchy Art on Facebook or Twitter. Receive 50% off one class reservation during April.
Guests will enjoy a fun evening of painting. Just bring yourselves. All painting supplies will be provided. Enjoy painting a unique canvas while ordering from Chef's Apron delicious menu.
For more information or reservations contact Terry Colan with Asheville Sketchy Art at 828.782.8540
Join the City Market South for their annual outdoor farmer's market along the esplanade in Biltmore Park Town Square every Wednesday (April through the end of October) between 12 pm and 4 pm. This area farmer's market put together by the Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project (ASAP) brings together local food, farmers and artisans from western North Carolina. Market customers will find fresh and seasonal produce, dairy, a variety of meats, vegetarian options, locally-made condiments, snacks, body care products and much more!
We invite you to become a Market Mogul! It is free to register and once you join by completing the form below you will begin receiving sales, specials, reminders and giveaways to our weekly market via email (we promise to only email you once a week with market highlights; we know you're busy!). If you prefer to email us directly about being included in our Market Mogul program, please click here.
Are you looking to sell your items at the City Market South? If so, click here to review the market's rules and regulations. Ready to become a vendor at the 2015 market? Click here to download the application form from ASAP.
City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
Every Wednesday, starting in April and lasting through October
12 pm to 4 pm
Click here to view directions to this market.
Make plans to stop by Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer every Friday from 3 pm to 6:30 pm to enjoy their free wine tasting. Joni will pull three to four different wines for guests to sample.
- 1 of 22
- Mon, Apr 27th Hi Wire Beer Pairing Dinner - Chef's Apron
- Tue, Apr 28th Painting Party - Chef's Apron
- Wed, Apr 29th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, May 1st Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Wed, May 6th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, May 7th Ameriprise Financial - "Planning for Healthcare in Retirement"
- Fri, May 8th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Tue, May 12th A Cool Night Out with Dr. Laura Ellis and medAge - CoolSculpting Event
- Wed, May 13th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, May 14th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer