Make plans to dine at Brixx Pizza in Biltmore Park Tuesday for Kids' Night between 5 pm and 8 pm. Enjoy one free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree, plus a balloon artist will be at the restaurant making animals for the children!
The 2014 Summer Movie Express is back at Regal Cinemas® in Biltmore Park Town Square again! Enjoy $1 movies every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 am this summer, beginning on June 10th and lasting through August 6th. Below is the movie schedule:
- Tuesday, June 10th at 10 am - Hotel Transylvania
- Wednesday, June 11th at 10 am - The Smurfs 2
- Tuesday, June 17th at 10 am - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
- Wednesday, June 18th at 10 am - The Pirates: Band of Misfits
- Tuesday, June 24th at 10 am - Arthur Christmas
- Wednesday, June 25th at 10 am - Despicable Me 2
- Tuesday, July 1st at 10 am - Lego
- Wednesday, July 2nd at 10 am - Free Birds
- Tuesday, July 8th at 10 am - Adventures of TinTin
- Wednesday, July 9th at 10 am - Rise of the Guardians
- Tuesday, July 15th at 10 am - Kung Fu Panda 2
- Wednesday, July 16th at 10 am - Madagascar 3
- Tuesday, July 22nd at 10 am - The Croods
- Wednesday, July 23rd at 10 am - Epic
- Tuesday, July 29th at 10 am - Turbo
- Wednesday, July 30th at 10 am - Walking with Dinosaurs
- Tuesday, August 5th at 10 am - Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Wednesday, August 6th at 10 am - Rio 2
Click here for more information about the 2014 Summer Movie Express at Regal Cinemas.
Join the City Market South for their annual outdoor farmer's market along the esplanade in Biltmore Park Town Square every Wednesday (April through the end of October) between 1 pm and 5 pm. This area farmer's market put together by the Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project (ASAP) brings together local food, farmers and artisans from western North Carolina. Market customers will find fresh and seasonal produce, dairy, a variety of meats, vegetarian options, locally-made condiments, snacks, body care products and much more! Click here for the weekly vendor schedule.
We will have weekly music again this year! Below is a list of local musicians for the months of June and July:
- June 11th - The Longtime Goners
- June 18th - The Gypsy Swingers
- June 25th - Laura Thurston
- July 2nd - Dan Bebe
- July 9th - The Gypsy Swingers
- July 16th - The Resonant Rogues
- July 23rd - Miriam Allen
- July 30th - Wildrovers
We invite you to become a Market Mogul! It is free to register and once you join by completing the form below you will begin receiving sales, specials, reminders and giveaways to our weekly market via email (we promise to only email you once a week with market highlights; we know you're busy!). If you prefer to email us directly about being included in our Market Mogul program, please click here.
Are you looking to sell your items at the City Market South? If so, click here to review the market's rules and regulations. Ready to become a vendor at the 2014 market? Click here to download the application form from ASAP.
City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
Every Wednesday, starting in April and lasting through October
1 pm to 5 pm
Click here to view directions to this market.
Everyone that attends will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for tickets to Sierra Nevada's highly anticipated Beer Camp Across America Southeast Edition (held on August 3rd, at their new Mills River Brewery).
- 1 of 32
- Tue, Jul 29th Kids Night at Brixx Pizza
- Wed, Jul 30th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 30th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Jul 30th Pint Night - Thirsty Monk
- Thu, Jul 31st Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Thu, Jul 31st Sierra Nevada Tap Takeover- Thirsty Monk South
- Fri, Aug 1st Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Aug 1st Core Strength Class - medAge
- Fri, Aug 1st Frozen Friday at Barnes & Noble
- Sat, Aug 2nd Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer