Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tue, Jan 24th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Community Event Day to Benefit Eliada
- Tue, Jan 24th Ideal Image - Slimmer, Smoother You By Summer Event
- Tue, Jan 24th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Tuesday Brewsday featuring Catawba Brewing
- Wed, Jan 25th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Jan 26th Talloni, A Shoe Salon - End of Season Sale
- Thu, Jan 26th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Fri, Jan 27th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Jan 28th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sun, Jan 29th Luella's Bar-B-Que -Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Mon, Jan 30th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Wine Dinner