Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat, Apr 26th Pet Adoption - Woof Gang Bakery
- Sat, Apr 26th Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month - Oil & Vinegar
- Wed, Apr 30th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Sat, May 3rd Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month - Oil & Vinegar
- Mon, May 5th - Fri, May 9th Volunteers Needed - SPLASH at YMCA
- Wed, May 7th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, May 14th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, May 14th Sidewalk Sale - Oil & Vinegar and The Coqui Home Accents & Gifts
- Sat, May 17th Super Moms & Super Sons - Reuter Family YMCA
- Wed, May 21st City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market