Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Jun 1st City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Jun 2nd Thirsty Monk - New Belgium Patio Party
- Sat, Jun 4th Orvis - Fly Fishing 101
- Sat, Jun 4th Barnes & Noble - Story time
- Sat, Jun 4th Zaniac - Parents' Night In
- Wed, Jun 8th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Sat, Jun 11th Orvis - Fly Fishing 101
- Sat, Jun 11th Barnes & Noble - Story time
- Tue, Jun 14th medAge - Cool Night Out
- Wed, Jun 15th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market