Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thu, Oct 8th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Thu, Oct 8th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza -Highland Brewing Pint Night
- Thu, Oct 8th Ameriprise Financial - "Building A Confident Retirement"
- Thu, Oct 8th Meet the Artist - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 9th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Oct 12th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Wed, Oct 14th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Oct 14th Thirsty Monk Pint Night - Mother Earth Brewing
- Thu, Oct 15th Ameriprise Financial - "Building A Confident Retirement"
- Fri, Oct 16th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer