Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fri, Apr 29th Go Yoga - Children's Yoga Class
- Sat, Apr 30th Orvis - Fly Fishing 101
- Sat, Apr 30th Barnes & Noble - Story Time
- Wed, May 4th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, May 4th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Fri, May 6th Go Yoga - Children's Yoga Class
- Sat, May 7th Orvis - Fly Fishing 101
- Wed, May 11th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, May 11th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Fri, May 13th Go Yoga - Children's Yoga Class