Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Sep 17th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Sep 17th ULTHERAPY Event - Ideal Image
- Thu, Sep 18th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Thu, Sep 18th Norm's Imperial Red - Thirsty Monk Brewpub & Taproom
- Fri, Sep 19th Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Sep 19th Core Strength Class - medAge
- Sat, Sep 20th Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Wed, Sep 24th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Sep 25th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Sep 26th Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer