Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thu, Sep 3rd medAge - Ultherapy Event
- Fri, Sep 4th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Sep 7th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Wed, Sep 9th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Sep 10th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Sep 11th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Sep 14th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Mon, Sep 14th REI- Radical Reel Tour
- Wed, Sep 16th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, Sep 18th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer