Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat, Apr 18th Fleet Feet Sports 5K
- Sat, Apr 18th Styling Event - Altar'd State
- Wed, Apr 22nd City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Apr 23rd Fundraising Event - Barnes & Noble, Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, Charming Charlie
- Thu, Apr 23rd Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Apr 24th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Apr 27th Hi Wire Beer Pairing Dinner - Chef's Apron
- Wed, Apr 29th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, May 1st Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Wed, May 6th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market