Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sun, Sep 25th Painting with a Twist - Painting with a Purpose benefiting Asheville Humane Society
- Sun, Sep 25th Altar'd State - Think Pink Event
- Tue, Sep 27th Ideal Image - Guest Appreciation Night
- Wed, Sep 28th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Sep 28th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Sep 29th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Sat, Oct 1st Inspired Change Yoga - Yoga Instructor Open House
- Wed, Oct 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Oct 6th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Pinot & Pumps
- Thu, Oct 6th Inspired Change Yoga - Writing to Change the World and Heal Yourself