Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Aug 5th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Aug 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Aug 5th Avery Brewing Company Pint Night - Thirsty Monk
- Thu, Aug 6th Is it Oktober yet? Sierra Nevada/Brauhaus Riegele Oktoberfest Release Party
- Thu, Aug 6th Spike Night - Fleet Feet Sports
- Fri, Aug 7th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Sat, Aug 8th StoryTime - Barnes & Noble
- Mon, Aug 10th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Wed, Aug 12th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Aug 13th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer