Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Feb 22nd Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Feb 23rd Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Thu, Feb 23rd Fleet Feet - Bibs & Bling Workshop
- Fri, Feb 24th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Feb 25th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sat, Feb 25th Inspired Change Yoga - Flow & Glow Yoga
- Sat, Mar 11th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sat, Mar 25th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sat, Apr 8th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sat, Apr 22nd Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out