Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 10th Santa Claus visits Oodles & Maggie
- Sun, Dec 11th Santa Claus visits Baggie Goose & Blossoms
- Mon, Dec 12th Stretch MD - Ribbon Cutting
- Tue, Dec 13th medAge - Cool Night Out
- Wed, Dec 14th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Dec 15th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Thu, Dec 15th Sips, Sweets & Festive Treats - Baggie Goose/Blossoms/Marthaler Jewelers/Oil & Vinegar/Talloni
- Fri, Dec 16th Inspired Change Yoga - Drop & Shop
- Fri, Dec 16th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Dec 17th Zaniac - Parents' Night Out