Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thu, Mar 30th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Fri, Mar 31st Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Fri, Mar 31st Hickory Tavern - Live Music
- Sun, Apr 2nd Luella's Bar-B-Que - Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Tue, Apr 4th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Bluegrass Jam
- Wed, Apr 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, Apr 7th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Apr 8th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sun, Apr 9th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Tue, Apr 11th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Bluegrass Jam