Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mon, May 25th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Wed, May 27th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, May 27th Thirsty Monk Pint Night
- Thu, May 28th Thirsty Monk - New Belgium Patio Party
- Thu, May 28th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, May 29th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, May 29th Asheville's Talent Search
- Sat, May 30th Concerts in the Park
- Mon, Jun 1st Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Wed, Jun 3rd City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market