Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat, Jul 4th Yoga Rocks the Park
- Mon, Jul 6th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Tue, Jul 7th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 8th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 8th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Jul 9th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Jul 10th Friday Night Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Sat, Jul 11th Fly Fishing 101 - Orvis
- Sat, Jul 11th Yoga Rocks the Park
- Mon, Jul 13th Fleet Feet Fun Run