Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sun, Feb 14th Painting with a Twist - Couples Valentine's Day Paint Date
- Wed, Feb 17th Thirsty Monk - Brooklyn Brewery Pint Night
- Thu, Feb 18th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Lazy Hiker Brewing Co. Pint Night
- Fri, Feb 19th Go Yoga - Children's Yoga Class
- Sat, Feb 20th Orvis - Fly Tying 101
- Sat, Feb 20th Barnes & Nobles -Story Time
- Sat, Feb 20th Reuter Family YMCA - Father Daughter Dance
- Wed, Feb 24th Thirsty Monk - Sweetwater Pint Night
- Fri, Feb 26th Go Yoga - Children's Yoga Class
- Sat, Feb 27th Orvis - Fly Tying 101