Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tue, Sep 30th Breast Cancer Awareness Celebration - P.F. Chang's
- Tue, Sep 30th Wine Tasting - Chef's Apron
- Wed, Oct 1st City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Oct 2nd Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 3rd Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 3rd Core Strength Class - medAge
- Sat, Oct 4th Pink in the Park
- Sat, Oct 4th Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Oct 6th Ameriprise Financial Event
- Wed, Oct 8th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market