Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat, Jul 26th Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Mon, Jul 28th Kids Night at Hickory Tavern
- Tue, Jul 29th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 30th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 30th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Jul 30th Pint Night - Thirsty Monk
- Thu, Jul 31st Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Thu, Jul 31st Sierra Nevada Tap Takeover- Thirsty Monk South
- Fri, Aug 1st Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Aug 1st Core Strength Class - medAge