Asheville City Market South
The Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project's City Market South will return to Biltmore Park Town Square for its third year on Wednesday, May 4th. The farmer's market will welcome an opportunity for south Asheville residents to enjoy convenient access to Western North Carolina's very own fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, handmade crafts, and more.
The market will line the sidewalk along the median of Town Square Boulevard in the heart of Biltmore Park and will offer partrons a wide range of locally-grown and locally-made products. City Market South will continue through October 26th, and will take place every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Aug 31st City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Aug 31st Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Sep 1st Hickory Tavern - What Women Want
- Thu, Sep 1st Travinia Italian Kitchen - Pinot & Pumps
- Wed, Sep 7th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Sep 8th Thirsty Monk - Thirsty Fest
- Sat, Sep 10th Biltmore Park Town Square - Block Party
- Wed, Sep 14th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Mon, Sep 19th Reuter Family YMCA - Healthy Aging Day
- Wed, Sep 21st City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market