Basketball Mania in Biltmore Park Town Square
Basketball Mania has arrived in Asheville, NC as the city hosts the Big South Conference Men’s Basketball Championship (Feb. 29th, March 1st and 3rd) and the Southern Conference Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championship (March 2nd-5th).
The Big South Conference, a college athletic conference, is hosting the Big South Championship Men’s Basketball Games at the Kimmel Arena at the University of North Carolina’s Asheville campus. Click here to view the basketball schedule.
The Southern Conference, a division 1 athletic conference, affiliated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) is coming to Asheville this Friday. The city has been named the host of the Southern Conference Men’s and Women’s basketball tournament for the next three years. Men’s games will be held at Asheville’s U.S. Cellular Center and women’s games will be held at the Kimmel Arena at UNC-Asheville. Click here to view the Southern Conference Championship Schedule.
Biltmore Park Town Square is welcoming the teams and fans with several of the shops and restaurants offering a discount to visitors when they present their hotel key card. The Hilton Asheville in Town Square is playing host to teams for both conferences. Click here to view the discounts available to our visitors with a valid key card.
For more information about the Big South Conference click here and click here for more information about the Southern Conference.
- Sat, Oct 25th Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Wed, Oct 29th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Oct 30th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 31st Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 31st Core Strength Class - medAge
- Sat, Nov 1st Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Tue, Nov 4th Movie Night at medAge
- Thu, Nov 6th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Nov 7th Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Nov 7th Core Strength Class - medAge