Talloni, A Shoe Salon Celebrates 10 years
Asheville, NC – In October, Talloni, A Shoe Salon celebrates a decade in business at Biltmore Park® Town Square. Talloni, a women’s shoe boutique opened its doors in 2006 as one of the first retailers in Biltmore Park.
To mark the occasion, Talloni, will host a Hobo bags “truck show” on Thursday, October 6th. Guests will have the opportunity to shop the extended collection of Hobo accessories inside the Mobile Hobo Truck. The premier mobile showroom will be stocked full with Hobo accessories found at Talloni. The Mobile Hobo fashion truck visit is the first appearance the truck has made outside of the Hobo brand hometown area of Annapolis, Maryland.
In appreciation for their loyalty, customers will receive a free gift with any Hobo purchase made on Thursday, October 6th. Customers will have the opportunity to enter for a chance to win giveaways throughout the day.
Talloni, A Shoe Salon offers exclusive high fashion brands of women’s shoes, handbags and jewelry in a casual fun environment. Talloni, A Shoe Salon is located in Biltmore Park® Town Square near the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. For more information about this event please contact Talloni, A Shoe Salon at 828.681.5800.
- Thu, Mar 30th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Fri, Mar 31st Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Fri, Mar 31st Hickory Tavern - Live Music
- Sun, Apr 2nd Luella's Bar-B-Que - Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Tue, Apr 4th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Bluegrass Jam
- Wed, Apr 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, Apr 7th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Apr 8th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sun, Apr 9th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Tue, Apr 11th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Bluegrass Jam