The Thirsty Monk Opening in Biltmore Park Town Square
Biltmore Park Town Square is excited to announce that The Thirsty Monk South, a local pub and brewery, is coming to Biltmore Park in April 2013!
Currently, The Thirsty Monk has a downtown Asheville location and a south Asheville location on Hendersonville Road. They will be keeping their downtown location open and relocating their south location in late January 2013, moving to Biltmore Park shortly thereafter.
Enjoy their incredible beer selection and a wonderful food menu, including anytime bites, burgers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The new South location at Biltmore Park will include an expanded brewery! It will showcase a four barrel brewery and over 3,000 square feet of space. It will be located in the old Sensibilities Spa location next to Natural Impressions.
The Thirsty Monk confirmed their move on Twitter 3 days ago with a tweet:
“It’s true! Thirsty Monk South to move to Biltmore Park and expand the brewery! More Monk Beers! Huzzah! Cheers! At Gerber till late January!”
The Thirsty Monk has its share of accolades, including the #3 Best Beer Bar in the Country and the #1 Best Beer Bar in the South from Craftbeer.com! We’re happy to Welcome them to Biltmore Park!
- Tue, Sep 27th Ideal Image - Guest Appreciation Night
- Wed, Sep 28th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Sep 28th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Sep 29th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Sat, Oct 1st Coldwell Banker King - Remodeling & Real Estate
- Sat, Oct 1st Barnes & Noble - LEGO Star Wars Rogue One Build Event
- Sat, Oct 1st Inspired Change Yoga - Yoga Instructor Open House
- Wed, Oct 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Oct 6th Talloni, A Shoe Salon - 10th Anniversary
- Thu, Oct 6th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Pinot & Pumps