The Thirsty Monk Opening in Biltmore Park Town Square
Biltmore Park Town Square is excited to announce that The Thirsty Monk South, a local pub and brewery, is coming to Biltmore Park in April 2013!
Currently, The Thirsty Monk has a downtown Asheville location and a south Asheville location on Hendersonville Road. They will be keeping their downtown location open and relocating their south location in late January 2013, moving to Biltmore Park shortly thereafter.
Enjoy their incredible beer selection and a wonderful food menu, including anytime bites, burgers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The new South location at Biltmore Park will include an expanded brewery! It will showcase a four barrel brewery and over 3,000 square feet of space. It will be located in the old Sensibilities Spa location next to Natural Impressions.
The Thirsty Monk confirmed their move on Twitter 3 days ago with a tweet:
“It’s true! Thirsty Monk South to move to Biltmore Park and expand the brewery! More Monk Beers! Huzzah! Cheers! At Gerber till late January!”
The Thirsty Monk has its share of accolades, including the #3 Best Beer Bar in the Country and the #1 Best Beer Bar in the South from Craftbeer.com! We’re happy to Welcome them to Biltmore Park!
- Tue, Jul 26th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 27th Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Jul 27th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Wed, Jul 27th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Jul 28th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Thu, Jul 28th Hickory Tavern - What Women Want
- Tue, Aug 2nd Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Aug 3rd Summer Movie Express - Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15
- Wed, Aug 3rd City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Aug 4th Hickory Tavern - What Women Want