The Thirsty Monk Opening in Biltmore Park Town Square
Biltmore Park Town Square is excited to announce that The Thirsty Monk South, a local pub and brewery, is coming to Biltmore Park in April 2013!
Currently, The Thirsty Monk has a downtown Asheville location and a south Asheville location on Hendersonville Road. They will be keeping their downtown location open and relocating their south location in late January 2013, moving to Biltmore Park shortly thereafter.
Enjoy their incredible beer selection and a wonderful food menu, including anytime bites, burgers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The new South location at Biltmore Park will include an expanded brewery! It will showcase a four barrel brewery and over 3,000 square feet of space. It will be located in the old Sensibilities Spa location next to Natural Impressions.
The Thirsty Monk confirmed their move on Twitter 3 days ago with a tweet:
“It’s true! Thirsty Monk South to move to Biltmore Park and expand the brewery! More Monk Beers! Huzzah! Cheers! At Gerber till late January!”
The Thirsty Monk has its share of accolades, including the #3 Best Beer Bar in the Country and the #1 Best Beer Bar in the South from Craftbeer.com! We’re happy to Welcome them to Biltmore Park!
- Tue, Jan 24th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Community Event Day to Benefit Eliada
- Tue, Jan 24th Ideal Image - Slimmer, Smoother You By Summer Event
- Tue, Jan 24th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Tuesday Brewsday featuring Catawba Brewing
- Wed, Jan 25th Thirsty Monk - Pint Night
- Thu, Jan 26th Talloni, A Shoe Salon - End of Season Sale
- Thu, Jan 26th Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - Pint Night
- Fri, Jan 27th Luella's Bar-B-Que - Live Music
- Sat, Jan 28th Zaniac Learning - Parents Night Out
- Sun, Jan 29th Luella's Bar-B-Que -Jazz Brunch with music from Leo Johnson
- Mon, Jan 30th Travinia Italian Kitchen - Wine Dinner