The Thirsty Monk Opening in Biltmore Park Town Square
Biltmore Park Town Square is excited to announce that The Thirsty Monk South, a local pub and brewery, is coming to Biltmore Park in April 2013!
Currently, The Thirsty Monk has a downtown Asheville location and a south Asheville location on Hendersonville Road. They will be keeping their downtown location open and relocating their south location in late January 2013, moving to Biltmore Park shortly thereafter.
Enjoy their incredible beer selection and a wonderful food menu, including anytime bites, burgers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The new South location at Biltmore Park will include an expanded brewery! It will showcase a four barrel brewery and over 3,000 square feet of space. It will be located in the old Sensibilities Spa location next to Natural Impressions.
The Thirsty Monk confirmed their move on Twitter 3 days ago with a tweet:
“It’s true! Thirsty Monk South to move to Biltmore Park and expand the brewery! More Monk Beers! Huzzah! Cheers! At Gerber till late January!”
The Thirsty Monk has its share of accolades, including the #3 Best Beer Bar in the Country and the #1 Best Beer Bar in the South from Craftbeer.com! We’re happy to Welcome them to Biltmore Park!
- Wed, Dec 2nd Thirsty Monk Pint Night - Southern Appalachian Brewing
- Thu, Dec 3rd Thirsty Monk - Winter Beer Night
- Thu, Dec 3rd A Night of Beauty
- Fri, Dec 4th The Polar Express 30th Anniversary Celebration StoryTime - Barnes & Noble
- Mon, Dec 7th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Mon, Dec 14th Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Mon, Dec 21st Fleet Feet Fun Run
- Mon, Dec 28th Fleet Feet Fun Run