The Thirsty Monk Opening in Biltmore Park Town Square
Biltmore Park Town Square is excited to announce that The Thirsty Monk South, a local pub and brewery, is coming to Biltmore Park in April 2013!
Currently, The Thirsty Monk has a downtown Asheville location and a south Asheville location on Hendersonville Road. They will be keeping their downtown location open and relocating their south location in late January 2013, moving to Biltmore Park shortly thereafter.
Enjoy their incredible beer selection and a wonderful food menu, including anytime bites, burgers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The new South location at Biltmore Park will include an expanded brewery! It will showcase a four barrel brewery and over 3,000 square feet of space. It will be located in the old Sensibilities Spa location next to Natural Impressions.
The Thirsty Monk confirmed their move on Twitter 3 days ago with a tweet:
“It’s true! Thirsty Monk South to move to Biltmore Park and expand the brewery! More Monk Beers! Huzzah! Cheers! At Gerber till late January!”
The Thirsty Monk has its share of accolades, including the #3 Best Beer Bar in the Country and the #1 Best Beer Bar in the South from Craftbeer.com! We’re happy to Welcome them to Biltmore Park!
- Fri, Oct 24th Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 24th Core Strength Class - medAge
- Sat, Oct 25th Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Wed, Oct 29th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Thu, Oct 30th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 31st Wine Tasting - Joni's Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Fri, Oct 31st Core Strength Class - medAge
- Sat, Nov 1st Quickie Classes - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer
- Tue, Nov 4th Movie Night at medAge
- Thu, Nov 6th Wine Drinkers with a Reading Problem - Joni Artisanal Wine & Beer